• All works must be the original work of the exhibitor and
should have a Winter theme or aspect.
• Exhibitors must be a current financial BBAA member.
• No commission will be deducted for any work sold.
• Works for hanging must be framed or presented with a secure hanging
system. Flat D ring hangers and strong wire are desirable.
• Entries will be displayed at the West Gippsland Arts Centre and at the
• Any damage to or loss of any exhibit whether in transit, on display, in storage
or otherwise, shall be the sole responsibility of the artist.
• The Baw Baw Arts Alliance will take every care with exhibits but does not
accept responsibility for any such damage or loss and advise exhibitors to
insure against any damage or loss. Please sign waiver on next page.
• Runs 18th June to 28 July 2019 at the West Gippsland Arts Centre.
• Exhibits must be clearly marked on the back with the title, artist's name,
medium and sale price…all works must be for sale.
• Entry forms are due back by Friday 7th June - Late entries will not be
• All work must be delivered to West Gippsland Arts Centre (Smith and
Albert Street, Warragul) between 9am and 12 noon on Monday 17th June
• Work to be collected between Monday 29th July 9am to 12 noon
• Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org