Ficifolia Art Show
Conditions of Entry
We will accept online entries only.
All exhibits must be the original work of the exhibitor and must not have been entered into the Ficifolia Art Show previously.
All exhibits must be for genuine sale with the exemptions of Primary/Secondary student's exhibits. Your entry must be received by Midnight Friday January 31st 2020.
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Each work is eligible for one prize only, with the judge's decision being final (Peoples Choice award is exempt). Awards are non-acquisitive unless otherwise stated.
- Limit of 3 entries per person. (the 3rd work must be a Small work)
- 2D ARTWORKS Unless suitably and securely wired for hanging, entries will not necessarily be be accepted. Maximum size accepted is 1.3m in any direction including frame.
- 3D ARTWORKS must be able to be moved into and out of the exhibition space by one person. Maximum size accepted is 1.3m width by 2.2m height. (Footprint no greater than 1.3m.
- SMALL WORKS maximum of 22cm in any direction which includes any frame.
- Artists name , Title of work and Price must be attached to the back or underside of each exhibit entered.
- The committee reserves the right to use any artwork for promotional purposes.
- All reasonable care will be taken with artworks but artists are responsible for their own insurance.
- All entries will be seen by the selection panel and will be hung at the organisers discretion, dependent on available space.
- Payment of prizes and sales will be by direct credit. Please bring bank details for the treasurer when delivering your work.
- Finalists will be advised after the judging on the afternoon of Wednesday February 5th.
- The committee requests the attendance of finalists at the presentation night where possible.
If works are not suitably wired for hanging a surcharge will be made to correct this, payable on day of drop off - $10 per artwork.