9 day Art Sale 2023 - Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry for 2023 Download PDF
- We will accept online entries only.
- All exhibits must be original work of the artist and must have been completed in the last 2 years and not shown at an Easter Art Show before’. (Limited edition numbered prints will be accepted)
- All exhibits must be for genuine sale.
- All entries must be received by Tuesday March 28th- No Late Entries will be accepted
- Limit of 3 entries per person – Cost of $10 per entry
- All exhibits must be delivered on Tuesday April 4th between 12noon and 6pm.
to:- Exhibition Hall, 15 Howitt Street, Warragul, Vic 3820
- 2D Exhibits – Maximum Size 1.3 width in any direction including frame.
- 2D Exhibits – Must be suitably and securely wired for hanging – there is a $10 surcharge per exhibit that needs to be fixed this is payable on drop-off day.
- 3D Exhibits must be able to be moved into and out of the exhibition space by one person. Maximum size accepted is 1.3m width by 2.2m height. (Footprint no greater then 1.3m)
- Artists name, title of work and price must be attached to the back or underside of each exhibit entered.
- All exhibits from each artist will be displayed together where possible.
- If 3 entries are entered for then you are entitled to bring a 4th exhibit to be held in reserve to replace a sold exhibit. This extra exhibit must be well packed and labelled for safe storage. All conditions of entry still apply to this extra exhibit.
- A Commission of 20% will be taken from each exhibit sold. Make sure you factor this commission into your sale price.
- The committee reserves the right to use any exhibit for promotional purposes.
- All reasonable care will be taken with exhibits but artists are responsible for their own insurance.
- A courier service between Melbourne and Warragul can be arranged by phoning Wayne Foenander on 0407399664
- Morwell Art and Framing have agreed to be a drop off point. (49 Chickerell St Morwell)
The following must be followed if you are using Morwell.
No phone calls as they won't be able to answer your queries. Ring Prue on 0417500244 with any questions
Work must arrive well wrapped and named - Morwell will not wrap for you or take your detail. A named padded bag per item is the best way to protect your work
Deadline for getting your work to Morwell is by the morning of Monday April 3rd that gives us time to pick it up from Morwell.
- All unsold works to be collected from the Exhibition Hall on
Sunday April 16th from 4.00pm until 6pm
PLEASE NOTE: Artwork will not be released before 4pm on Sunday April 16th. We will have a good system in place for collection so you will not be kept waiting long.
New for 2023
Do you want to be part of our publicity campaign for 2023. If so you need to supply us with 2 good images of your work plus a maximum of 20 words about yourself and your art. We will use this on the new Easter Art Sale Facebook and Instagram pages.