Recycled Art (a Bbaa Exhibition)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY Download PDF
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All works must be the original work of the exhibitor.
- All work must be for sale.
- 20% commission will be charged for exhibition items sold.
- Works for hanging must be framed or presented with a secure hanging system. Flat D ring hangers and strong wire are desirable.
- All exhibits must be clearly marked on the back with the title, artist's name, medium and sale price.
- Entries will be displayed at the Station Gallery Yarragon at the Committee's discretion.
- Any damage to or loss of any exhibit whether in transit, on display, in storage or otherwise, shall be the sole responsibility of the artist. The Baw Baw Arts Alliance will take every care with exhibits but does not accept responsibility for any such damage or loss and advise exhibitors to insure against any damage or loss. By entering you accept the terms and conditions.
- Entries DUE COB Friday 24 November 2023
- Work is to be delivered to Station Gallery between 4pm and 5pm Sunday 26 November 2023
- Work to be collected Sunday 28 January 2024 between 4pm and 5pm.