CONDITIONS OF ENTRY Download PDF
- All works must be the original work of the exhibitor.
- All work must be for sale.
- 20% commission will be charged for exhibition items.
- Works for hanging must be framed or presented with a secure hanging system. Flat D ring hangers and strong wire are desirable.
- All exhibits must be clearly marked on the back with the title, artist's name, medium and sale price.
- Only mediums relating to watercolour will be accepted and no limit on size.
- Entries will be displayed at the Station Gallery Yarragon at the Committee's discretion.
- Any damage to or loss of any exhibit whether in transit, on display, in storage or otherwise, shall be the sole responsibility of the artist. The Baw Baw Arts Alliance will take every care with exhibits but does not accept responsibility for any such damage or loss and advise exhibitors to insure against any damage or loss. By entering you accept the terms and conditions.
- Runs 1st February 2023 - 26th February 2023
- Entries DUE COB Monday 23rd January 2023
- Work is to be delivered to Station Gallery between 4pm & 5pm Sunday 29th January 2023 - Late entries will not be accepted.
- Work to be collected Sunday 26th February 2023 between 4pm and 5pm.
Back to Top